The Cargo Operations Unit, provides a full range of “door to door” services, such as:
- International Freight Forwarding and Cargo Handling
- Local and International Customs Brokerage,
- Local and International Inland Transport
- Specialized Services – Export Packing & Crating
Our partnership with SDV International Logistics, (ranked one of the world’s top ten leaders in global supply chain management), gives us access to a wealth of experience and representation from 600 offices in 102 countries over the world. This global network, partnered with Vieira Inc’s customizable service, dependability and local know-how translates into a smooth and trouble free operation for our clients.
Our Vessel Operations Unit, offers a one-stop-shop of husbandry services for any type of port of call, any type of vessel, and at any destination across Trinidad and Tobago. These are some of the services offered:
- Liaison with the Port/Maritime/National Authorities
- Crew-changes, replenishment of Bunkers & Fresh Water
- Renewal of Vessel Certificates
- Importation/Exportation of Vessels
- Importation/Exportation of Ship Spares
- Provision of Food/Ship Stores
- Visa & Work Permit Applications
- Cash to Master
- Warehousing & Storage
- Full Clearance/Boarding of Vessels
At Vieira Inc, we pride ourselves on reliability and dependability. We have successfully achieved certification from the Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards, under their Q&EMS-SME 2009 Programme which is in keeping with ISO 9000:2005, (quality) ISO 9001:2000 (quality) and ISO 14001:2004 (environmental management) requirements, and are also on the way to becoming certified under the T&T Energy Chamber’s HSE Programme, STOW/ Safe To Work-TT.
Our mission is to serve the client by delivering quality service in a safe and efficient manner that is both economically justifiable to the client and environmentally sensitive. Our goal is to be the leading long term provider of quality assured logistics to companies both locally internationally.
Some of our client base includes:
- Talisman Energy, Bourbon Offshore Phoenix Park
- Bouygues Batiment, Jet Blue
- NGC Bud Pipeline Project – which was the cross- island pipeline that serviced the LNG Plant. This plant is the single most economic success of Trinidad and Tobago, post independence, and has derived much economic benefit to the people of the country.